With decades of combined experience, Infinite Agave is a full-service design and manufacturing company specializing in the creation of agave-based products such as tequila, mezcal, and tequila-infused carbonated beverages.
We work closely with entrepreneurs and businesses to understand their vision, and make it a reality, delivering completely finished products all over the world.
We Convert Your Vision into A Brand
From concept to market-ready, Infinite Agave offers turnkey manufacturing, co-packing, and design solutions for companies seeking to develop agave-based beverages such as tequila and tequila infused canned products. Our full-service product development strategy and manufacturing capabilities take your tequila product to market faster and more effectively.
Premium Tequila Products
We enable companies of all sizes to effectively develop a tequila brand and take their new product to market. By combining modern strategies and systems with cutting-edge facilities and innovative technology, we create the most premium tequila and tequila-infused beverages on the market.
Our turnkey approach to manufacturing and co-packing capabilities streamline every aspect of the value chain, enabling you to develop a reputable beverage alcohol brand and take your products to market faster and easier.
Logistics & Distribution
- 100% de Agave: This term is used for tequila distilled only from agave with no additional sugars added prior to fermentation. 100% tequila must be bottled within its production region and these are generally consideredto be the best tequilas.
- Blanco a.k.a. “Silver” (unaged)
- Reposado (aged 2 to 12 months in white-oak barrels)
- Anejo (aged 1 to 3 years in white oak barrels)
- Extra Anejo (aged more than three years)
Mixto - literally mixed tequila, is a term used for tequilas where prior to fermentation cane or corn sugars have been added. Thus today to be termed a tequila at least 51% of the fermentable sugars must originate from the agave. Mixto tequilas were introduced with the intention of being used in mixed drinks rather than being consumed neat.
- Infinite Agave can produce a fully complete mixto tequila product for you, or we can bulk ship large quantities of mixto tequila into your country so you can co-pack your product yourself.
Tequila-infused carbonated flavored canned beverages
- We work with a flavor specialist and can create just about any flavor profile you can imagine. From lime to mango to raspberry, the sky's the limit!
Mezcal is a distilled spirit made from the agave plant, which is also how we get tequila. Here are three things that set mezcal and tequila apart:
- They're produced in different regions.
- Just like real champagne can only come from Champagne, France, and legit scotch is only made in Scotland, tequila and mezcal have regional distinctions. Jalisco is the epicenter of tequila production, while Oaxaca makes more than 90 percent of the world's mezcal supply.
- They're made from different varieties of agave.
- There are nearly 200 types of the plant, and mezcal can be made from more than 30 of them. Tequila can only come from Blue Agave.
- They're distilled differently.
- The agave for tequila is steamed in ovens that are above ground. Mezcal producers use in-ground fire pits filled with wood and charcoal.
Agave Wine originates from Mexico. It is a fortified wine made from fermented blue agave, and fortified by being blended with blanco tequila. It is similar to tequila, in that it is harvested from the same plant. Although the two alcoholic beverages come from the weber blue agave plant, the drinks have similar, but different flavors. Agave wine has a much lower alcohol content and can be sold by vendors in the United States without an official liquor license.
Derived from the Nahuatl word tzotolin meaning “palm with long and thin leaves,”the word “sotol” refers to both a plant and a spirit. While the plant grows across Mexico and the Southwestern United States, the spirit comes only from Northern Mexico.
Unlike mezcal, which is cooked in pits to acquire its signature smoky taste, distillers usually roast sotol piñas in above-ground ovens for several days, before crushing them, fermenting the juice in open-air vats, and distilling in column or pot stills.
We understand that a brand needs an exceptional package in order to succeed. We are dedicated to ensuring your bottle or can is truly one-of-a-kind.